Height with added reach for versatility
The 750h MAXI with telescopic boom gives that extra lift height while remaining compact in chassis size. Fitted with Tandem Four Wheel Drive for added stability and traction, this is an excellent model for access in more confined areas. The overall size of the machine is similar to the 640h MAXI, but with the extra reach afforded by the extendable boom.
Lift height to the platform floor
Drive Train and Wheels
- 1.5″ drive axles
- Hydrabrake system
- 26 x 12.00 x 12 drive wheels
- 185 x 14 rear castor wheel
- Six stud heavy duty wheel equipment
- High torque hydraulic motors
Kohler twin cylinder OHV petrol engine
- Heavy duty rigid chassis
- Heavy duty telescopic lift boom
- Low profile tail
- Externally mounted muffler
Platform maximum rated capacity
- Three pedal foot controls
- Dashboard housing controls for slew, telescope, and auxiliary
- Hand operated accelerator
- Smooth hydraulic valve
- Dual station with base controls for emergency situations
Tandem Four Wheel Drive
Increases machine’s overall stability and improves traction on rough, uneven and unprepared building sites. Includes four powerful high-torque hydraulic motors and driving wheels are mounted to an oscillating beam for suspension and a smoother ride.
Free Wheel Hubs
Enables the drive wheels to be disengaged and the machine becomes towable behind a vehicle at a maximum speed of 30kph. Comes with heavy duty towing frame. Ideal for transporting the machine from one site to another without a trailer or truck.
When hand controls are preferred to the standard three pedal foot control. Includes a simple tiller lever system in the front rail of operator’s platform. Two handle bars and two tiller levers (one for each drive wheel) for safety and smooth operation.